Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bathday


Bathday was fun the other day.
Clover was very tolerant
Actinite was the usual
Larkspur said it was SWIMMING TIME
Shamrock decided taking a running jump out of the bathtub was a good idea.
Nightshade just took it with a grain of salt and Thyme took it with great joy!

I'm so glad Clover was so leniant with it and letting me do what I needed to do to get her cleaned up.

Drying time was the best, seeing bottlebrushed tails, wardances and dooks galore!
I got this beautiful pic of Clover just licking herself dry, it was just a purely lucky shot and I'm so glad to have gotten it.

'SLUUUUUUUUUUURP'

I love his picture so much lol.

I love my ferrets and dunno what I'd do without them. :3 <3





-DOOKS

Yuchi

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! I love it when I get one of those "lucky" shots and the ferret is not just a blur in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete