Monday, July 20, 2009

My baby is back


Actinite, I believe has felt... pretty left out since Sycamore(I'll post about him later) has taken up a good deal of time, settling him in and trying to keep an eye on him with his missing tooth, making sure he can eat and whatnot.

Well, I just assumed Actinite was an independent ferret now is all.

Today was bath day.

Actinite, when drying off, would scale up my leg and up my shirt to lay across my shoulders and groom me.

I would put him down when trying to wrangle Locus and Honeysuckle together. They're toe nippers.

Actinite is one of my older ones, owning wise.(Many others are lots older, but he has been in MY life as long as Nightshade has.

Anyhow, I put him down again and the picture above was taken. He climbed over everyone, ontop of them, onto the toilet and back on my lap to my shoulder.

He was making the loudest dooking sounds I've ever heard.

I left him on my shoulder and well.. he didn't complain.

I love my Actinite <3

No comments:

Post a Comment