Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Clover Post


Man. I remember when Clover would NOT EAT.

Now... she TRIES to eat EVERYTHING.

It still, every time I see her eating brings a huge joy to my heart. I don't know why, I have a sense of pride that I've brought her this far.

She's also become such a momma's girl, every time I get up or she sees me she cage rages.

I don't know why... but it's just... gah. So wonderful.

I can't say I've never been happier.

:)

Also my friend found some rugs in her house, mini rugs. She cleaned them, disinfected them and fitted them them so they fit my cage.

They're fluffy, and comfy, the babes always loved them when we went to her house for a visit. So... the babes are outside playing with my fiance, but when he brings them up I'm very excited to see their reactions! :D


1 comment:

  1. Aw! I know, my fuzzies just fill my heart with all kinds of joy!

    The rugs sound nice! I use bathroom rugs! Fluffy!

    ReplyDelete