Friday, February 27, 2009

Shamrock's Story

Well this was when we brought Briar and Aloe home to rehabilitate them... we picked htem up... then we went to fetch them collars and this ferret who's been there for months and months and months was all alone. I decided to play with him and this big guy, literally, he looked like a mobster and talked like one, his name was Paulie.

He approached us and said 'Is he all alone?' I reply with yes.

He looked at us and asked if I liked him.

I said of course! I go to that pet store to visit him all the time.

He picked up the ferret.
Walked to the counter.
Talked to the manager and all of a sudden handed it to me. 'Please take care of him. I want you to have him.' (NO SHIT O.O)

At first I told him it was ok, that he could have him. He shook his head and explained that he bought them for me, the only thing was that he was to be called Uncle Paulie.

He was very sweet and rather old.

Flabbergasted I took the beautiful ferret in my arms and snuggled him, Paulie gave me a big ol hug and told me he knew I had a good heart.

So we brought them home, everyone got a bath. :3

To this day I love my Sham Sham and he loves me! :3 I hope x3;

No comments:

Post a Comment