Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Actinite


Actinite, my baby boy. My everything.
He was the first boy, after Rath, I truly loved.
I fell in love with him right away. I even remember just wanting to stay at the petstore to take picture after picture of him.
I watched him for a while and we went home.
For our two year anniversary my boyfriend brought home a brand new cage and Actinite along with it.
I couldn't believe it.
I held onto him and didn't let go.
I was so happy to have Actinite.

He was good since the first day!
He immediately went in the litterbox, he didn't tear anything up.
The part that was hard for him is he and Nightshade got along great and suddenly she was gone for 3 days, due to her sickness.
We packed up and were ready to move, then Larkspur came into our lives.
They got along great.
Actinite was wonderful during the move.
He still remains the best of the group.

I take him everywhere
He is so well behaved.

Best ferret ever <3333333

Coat change wise, he went from being a brownish silver, to just salt and pepper now. I love it. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment