Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Owner is Happy

---
The boys are going at it! They're bouncing, hissing and playing while I rearrange their cage (I do that often so they can have some differences every so often) x3

They're dooking and going nuts! FERRETS EVERYWHERE!
They've been playing non stop for a little over an hour o.o;
Quite the energy.
They're still going strong.
I made Actinite a new toy and he's hissing at everyone who gets close to it xD

I walked over, and this is the reason I'm so happy.

Finally, for the first time since her surgery (well over 6 months ago) Nightshade is playing with them. She's stealing Actinite's toy from under him, bouncing and making this really insane adorable face like ;D
I couldn't be happier.
She's my baby even though She and I have hard times together.
It fills my heart with such joy to see her going nuts with the boys and finally back to her old self. :3
It took her a long time to recover from loosing Rath and Ara.
But I think she's finally accepted the boys as her own and I'm loving it.

-----
Speaking of which I found some old pics of Rath and Ara on my harddrive.
So I thought I'd show you guys:


Ara enjoying some bubbles :3




The illustrious Rath at Night O:

No comments:

Post a Comment