Monday, March 23, 2009

Jealousy is sooo cute ;D



I hate to say it, but jealousy is completely adorable with ferrets x3

I took Shamrock and one of our new babies Clover to the fleamarket the other day...
We had alot of fun, alot of bonding between Clover and I. It was a great day <3

Heck, Clover stole some of my icecream D:
I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO but it was so cute xD;
Got to see my rat's new owners and saw them too! xD

Anyway, back to the point of this post...

Actinite was acting very down, he wouldn't even play with Larkspur! D: His best buddy.
Needless to say I was worried, but I just let him sleep.

I finally had enough of this pouting at around 10 pm and picked him up, laid him in bed and curled up. He loves Clover, usually, so it was unusual for him to bottlebrush when my fiance tried to bring her to me aswell. He snuggled against me and hissed.
Musta laid there with him till 2 in the morning, he dooked the whole time.

I was frightened that he might have hated her, but they got along wonderfully the next day, I'd say it was just jealousy. If I take her somewhere again he'll come long, but I'm gonna set up a day where it's just me and him.

He's my baby, my momma's boy, my everything.

I know it's strange to say that about a ferret, but we just have something special, a bond that nobody can break or take away from us.
:3 I love making him jealous every now and then, because the moment we share afterwards is great.
<3

1 comment:

  1. It's not strange at all :) Also, it *is* very cute. Ferrents are always taken for granted by the 'kids', so every once in a while, making them realize how GREAT we are is very rewarding *g*

    ReplyDelete