Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MILESTONE

This is Clover, I've mentioned her before. I've mentioned my biggest problem with her, I've mentioned my fear of her not eating and her poops not being solid. I've also mentioned how much I fell in love with her.

At around 8 am this morning my fiance woke me up and told me to listen and watch.
Clover and Thyme's cage is at the foot of my bed in exchange for the other's cage being at the foot of my fiance's bed. lol.

Anyway I sat up in bed and heard Crunch Crunch Crunch. I told him 'Awe it's just Thyme'

So I watched and up the steps came Clover, got some more food an ran back downstairs to eat it.


Even Thyme took it upon her to get some food and put it infront of clover herself. (Awe)
I am so glad to have them be as upbeat as they have been. Both their fecal matter has been more solid, even Clover's!
They took to the food change right away.
Finally Clover's eating! I mean it's not alot! But it's more than before. I used to have to force feed her. <3

I am so happy to have them.

<3

2 comments:

  1. That's great! See, once they relax, it'll be no time before they realize *just* how great their life is going to be, now.

    Go, Clover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -
    I just came across your blog - it's very cool. I'm a ferrent, too and am having difficulties with one of my guys not eating. He's been really sick and I have to push Duck Soup. If he even looks at his kibble, I hold my breath and pray! So I know that feeling of joy when they are "crunch-crunching"!

    My husband teases me about how I obsess over their poos, too. Hey, man, poop can tell no lies... :0)

    If you get a moment, feel free to visit my blog! Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!

    Dooks and Dances,
    Susan (friskybiznus - The Ferret Factor)

    ReplyDelete